My partner is wanting to move in with me and his 2 dogs bearing in mind I already have a dog?

Anonymous
My fiancé and I a due to get married in 2022 and move his 2 dogs in aswell , he got them suddenly as his ex partner didn’t want them anymore bearing in mind I already have a dog who is 6 and is a husky he is quite flighty and does not like other dogs especially not in the house. At first I told my partner that I thought it would be ok for us all to live together and now I am seriously worried as his dogs tend to do there business quite a bit in his flat that he lives in at the moment , the more I think about 3 dogs in my house the more I think it won’t work, he says I won’t have to do anything with them he will do it all, I can’t see that happening as he works full time , anyway I told him last night I can’t see it working and I am having second thoughts about his dogs moving in with him into my home, I suffer with anxiety and my dog is like therapy to me , I feel over whelmed and he said I am not allowed to change my mind now about having his dogs live with me. I just know it will be to much for me and I have a 14 year old son who is autistic and doesn’t like change. I feel terrible for thinking it would work but I know it won’t now it would far to much for me and my son to deal with, any advice would be appreciated
My partner is wanting to move in with me and his 2 dogs bearing in mind I already have a dog?
Add Opinion