My partner is wanting to move in with me and his 2 dogs bearing in mind I already have a dog?

Anonymous
My fiancé and I a due to get married in 2022 and move his 2 dogs in aswell , he got them suddenly as his ex partner didn’t want them anymore bearing in mind I already have a dog who is 6 and is a husky he is quite flighty and does not like other dogs especially not in the house. At first I told my partner that I thought it would be ok for us all to live together and now I am seriously worried as his dogs tend to do there business quite a bit in his flat that he lives in at the moment , the more I think about 3 dogs in my house the more I think it won’t work, he says I won’t have to do anything with them he will do it all, I can’t see that happening as he works full time , anyway I told him last night I can’t see it working and I am having second thoughts about his dogs moving in with him into my home, I suffer with anxiety and my dog is like therapy to me , I feel over whelmed and he said I am not allowed to change my mind now about having his dogs live with me. I just know it will be to much for me and I have a 14 year old son who is autistic and doesn’t like change. I feel terrible for thinking it would work but I know it won’t now it would far to much for me and my son to deal with, any advice would be appreciated
4
3