Relationships and Friendships?

Rayjr729
I’m writing this to try to hear opinions or stories of friendships of the opposite sex while in a relationship.

My girlfriend and I met and started dating 4 years ago. We also have a mutual friend, whom we both are close too and became friends with around the same time.

Our friend, is someone I’m close to and would consider to be one of my best friends (as of this year). The relationship is completely platonic. We do hang out and grab lunch, or drinks but never without my girlfriend knowing.

I’ve had multiple conversations with my girlfriend about how she feels about her and I hanging out and she actually supports that, encourages it, as do I with her.

My question is, what are your thoughts on this? Does this seem complete foreign to you, is it weird?
P. s
Some of my guy friends thing it’s abnormal. But anyway, thank your for taking the time to read this.
Weird
Not weird
GirlGuy
Relationships and Friendships?
2
4