Is my boyfriend being childish?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have lived together for 6 months and since moving in we have failed to get through a week without some sort of argument - he has a temper, is EXTREMELY stubborn, careless with money and rarely sees anything from anyone’s point of view HOWEVER deep down he has a good heart. makes me laugh etc and when we have good days we have really good days. But recently he’s just wanted everything his way or notning.

He has two children, his son stays over twice a week. The rest of the time he stays with his mum. His little boy isn’t naughty, but he’s testing and answers back - A LOT. Every morning when my boyfriends getting him ready for school it’s a battle. Shouting, screaming it’s just a nightmare and he just doesn’t listen. Anyway, my boyfriends having to pick up more shifts at work to make up for money he lost gambling, so his shift changed on Friday and he’s asked me to take his little boy to school - I said I’ll take him but I’m not waking him up, getting him dressed, breakfast etc I’m not having that battle and having the responsibility of him being late for school - he’s not my kid I can’t drag him out the house when he plays up. Which obviously my boyfriend wasn’t happy with, He said “it’s not hard” I said “no I’m not having that battle with him, he will have to go to his mums the night before or you change work” so my boyfriend said “fine forget it”. So I’ve organised a zoom call for Friday morning for an appointment I need.

Today I got in and asked had he sorted his little boy for school, he said “you’re taking him” I said “no I told you I wasn’t and now I’ve got a zoom call”, “you didn’t you said you weren’t battling with him, you’re a f*****g liar”, I said “I’m not a liar, you said to forget it which any human would assume that meant you were making other arrangements”, he just shouted “no you’re just a f****g liar, don’t speak to me0 and he’s gone upstairs and locked himself in the bedroom - I haven’t seen or spoken to him all day.
Is my boyfriend being childish?
1
1