How to win trust back in frindship and makes everything like before?

MoscowMH
Hi, This is Moscow, kidding not really. What i am trying to say and ask you precious advice is way more complicated. So, I seen my sisters doesn't had nice friends. I mean at a time they seem like sisters and few months later they were like enemy of each other. I though my sister is unlucky. But now i kind of experienced the thing myself. I have a female friend. We were really good friends and a day, i don't know what got into me and her. and we both started fighting badly, Never that happened with a male friend. We hurt each other very deeply. But i don't want to loose her as she is an amazing person and a fight doesn't mean to kill a friendship or relation, It just happens. The more sharp word are used the more damage it does. And i did all i can, literally i mean few persons go to the limit with those words to save a relationship. With a male friends, I used to get normal after 1 day or 2 day. but its something else. A time when she used to say everything to me and we had fun. and now she only have short statements making me feel its not my business. I wonder how the 1 or 2 hour fight can be so dangerous to kill a beautiful friendship with such a long time. Its ridiculas and unbelieveable. She forgiven me, at least that what she says and i forgiven her. I try got talk to her and she just kind of stops the conversation in one or two lines. Very very weird.

I need advice specially from Women Power here, Yeah yeah i believe in woman power, don't laugh at me. i would appreciate advices from guys too. I want to save the friendship to its original form and i can't physically approach her as she is an online friends. the best i can do are the words. Please give me all the amazing ways and advice you have to save a beautiful relation. And i will keep that advice as very integrate part of mine. ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️
3
3