What are things you love about your partner, and yourself and how you fit?

lightbulb27
I love that she's easy going, adventerous, decisive, and flexible in thinking as she adapts to change well. She makes complex things simple and I often make simple things complex. I at least like that...

She values hard work and rewards people well. Im learning from that. She's very business minded and I never learned that.

There's a lot of opposite in emotional makeup which leads to learning. Learning is challenging and so we put effort into working together, striving to understand each other and uncover each others gifts and provide mutual love and support.

The dynamic in the relationship frees me up to take risks I otherwise wouldn't take and navigate complexity, as well as go on adventures I wouldn't have otherwise. For example... we took a cruise to Bahamas and have tried different foods I'd otherwise never experience. She's opened doors for me that I had closed.
How do those pieces of your puzzle fit together?
I love about myself that I have a generous heart, I'm easy going, hard working, and I function very well as "glue"... that is bringing people together.

I see how attraction works emotionally. It is sub conscious connection... the child inside is drawn to what they are familiar from childhood... and drawn to that in the other person. It isn't race, it's emotional experiences and personality characteristics. Opposite capabilities and makeup often draw. That can be good and... challenging. So you have to pay attention and get to know the other person. Don't let your fantasies perfect them or yourself, discover each person you date and the one you choose to commit.

What do you love about your partner and yourself?
0
7