What to do if I can't let go of something that hurt me, even after my boyfriend and I talked about it?

Anonymous
its something my boyfriend did but its probably not even a "mistake", yet it hurt me a lot. my boyfriend knew this and he apologized saying he won't to any of it again. even so every time I think about these things, I get hurt all over again and then I get upset again but I can't say it to him cos we've been over it. aside from this, there are also other things that bothers me a lot when it comes to him and the things he does (he doesn't know this). and this one time he said something that hurt me a lot lol and it never really left my mind. he also apologized for that though and said he didn't mean it, but it didn't really change anything for me. he's important to me so ending this with him would be even harder so I wouldn't go there.

I just dont know how to let these things go. they feel heavy. what should I do?
3
2