How willing are you to at the very least be politely interested in your S. O's religiously displayed passions?

AlexanderAnttila
Even if your disinterest in the subject is quite plain, can you still listen to them go on about it, or do you perhaps even like it if your partner has a passion and subsequently you're actually interested in it?

The reason I ask is that I want a future wife who can at least listen with cordial attention and not look tortured xD I have several passions, politics, history. But I am all too used to people zoning out if I'm triggered to get started on it, or just disclaim that they won't remember any of what I say. My future wife doesn't have to love what I love, but I do wish she could at least not abhor to listen once in a while. One of my exes couldn't stand if I got started on history, even as she sometimes displayed superficial interest in it and it felt like a part of me was rejected. When you're so used to no one ever *wanting* to hear, besides fellow nerds or likewise well versed people, you wish for once that someone you'll spend your life with would want to.
How willing are you to at the very least be politely interested in your S. Os religiously displayed passions?
2 mo
It would seem that many know not the term "religiously", it has the same meaning as zealously or ardently speaking of something. I am Christian, but wasn't necessarily referring to Faith.
1 mo
So for som reason the update eludes people. I shall endeavour to speak in a less lingvistically flourished manner henceforth since people seem unaware of certain expressions.
7
8