What does it mean when a guy lies about how many women he has been with in the past?

Cheeky11
When my boyfriend and I started dating I asked him how many girlfriends he had before me. His answer was 1. Later I found out there was someone else. When I asked him how many girls he kissed he told me 5. I feel that its important to know your partners past because that way no one can say shit to you that you dont already know. 2days ago I found out he had so many more gfs and claimed yo not remember any of them which is bullshit. He responded by asking if I remembered every boyfriend or all the people I kissed.. which I do actually. He got more upset for me and said any person would think I am overreacting. But he never ever wants to speak about them or anyone in his past and when he does it is ow clear that he lied/lies about them. DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO FEEL HURT HERE? I dont even believe him about how many women he has slept with either. So how can I trust him when he has been lying to me for 8 years. He says everything before me doesn't matter.. but to me it does. WHAT DOÈS ALL OF THIS SAY ABOUT HIM. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
Yes - HE IS SHADY
No- it's not that big of a deal
GirlGuy
1 y
And now he is more upset with me and ignoring me like I did something wrong... what's up with that!
8
4