Should I date players to get rid of my fear of cheating?

Hangry22
I have already met my soulmate who i can never be together with and we aren't in contact anymore. He helped me and i helped him and our roles in each other's lives are over. So i don't have to worry about "the one"
The biggest deal breaker in a relationship for me is cheating and i have always advised a break up if your SO cheats. Cheating is the same reason why i am scared to be in a relationship too. It seems that many people here and irl supports cheating too. I had a guy tell me he will pour sulphuric acid on to my face because i asked a girl to break up with her cheating boyfriend. I know a female user here who everyone compliments on how she's such a submissive good girlfriend while she's flirting and sexting her guy friend. Even some of my friends in committed relations talk about new crushes and flirting with hot losers.(They say it's for fun)
Whenever i express my hatred towards cheating, people ask "Did you get cheated on or something?". Obviously i did not. But i feel like what they're saying is i don't have the right to be upset about cheating.
Anyway i got a player guy who have always wanted to "date" me since i am not easy and i am 99.9% sure he will cheat. So if i date him and when he cheats, i may finally be able to get rid of my fear. Once i become immune, i believe that i won't be always thinking if my future SO (someone i love) is cheating and even if he is, I would be used to it.
You would feel like i am being a hypocrite rn so i will stop expressing my anger towards cheating and such questions from this moment onwards. And yes i am alright being a miserable girl who would probably be pitied on (Ik i need help🤷‍♀️).
Do you think its gonna work?
Do you think it's gonna work?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
14
7