Is there even a such thing as a healthy argument?

CYNICAL_CRYPTIC
One could admirably and respectfully agree to disagree. One might dispute or debate in depth
specifics on varying topics. But I just can’t view any form of unproductive bickering or quarreling
as healthy. Arguments are the doorways to angry fights and blatant disrespect when tempers
begin flaring and escalate to violence in some form. So I don’t view arguments as merely a verbal disagreement and they’re sure not good for the blood pressure or moral health.
1 y
While the term and context usage of the word argument had a broader spectrum and perimeter, I did make it clear that we were discussing arguing in the sense of bickering, tempers flaring and the introduction of disrespect. While I have never denied there are basis for objective and positive arguments being made, I was very clear of the context in which this question used.
6
6