How can I make women addicted to me. I want my girlfriend to be mine for life. Because if I don't HYPERGAMY will kick in in her brains. Please help?

Anonymous
  • Anyway am a guy who has a beautiful blonde girl. She is very beautiful and I don't want to lose her for another guy.
  • I have read many articles about HYPERGAMY saying women love men opportunistically and also I have read about briffaut's law which proves that point.
  • The reason why I am doing all these is because I am not the best man in the world. There will always be a guy who is better than me and richer than me.
  • Anyway I have also found that women can be addicted to men just like drugs no wonder they stay in abusive relationships because of the release of oxytocin and dopamine in their brains
  • I want my girlfriend to be addicted to me. I am not a jerk who will ruin her life. I want her to be my woman and also wife.
  • Anyway if you ask for links to what I have found I don't think I can remember. So please I want my girlfriend to be addicted to me. How can I make her addicted to me for life?
2
7