Is it okay to slap a cheater and / or attack the side partner?

Anonymous
I’m asking this because I’ve been dating a girl for 2 years now & last year I bought her this really pretty outfit (& really thoughtful Christmas gifts & no I didn’t realize was a simp because she was pretty good with gifts too) & on New Years she went out wearing that outfit & ended up cheating on me & using it as a cum rag. Before that I had thought she was a really nice & respectful girl (& I haven’t caught her doing anything since and she’s been really nice to me since) & I went through a phase we’re I cheated on her back (roughly a dozen times & the first time I did it was the day after New Years & I got the girl I was with to answer the phone during sex so I kinda feel even but still feel betrayed). I got caught a couple times & she walloped the hell out of me every time she caught. Now today I was wondering if you guys think it’s okay to beat your partner for cheating if y’all stay together because it feels very unfair & I was wondering what altering opinions there are here?
6
8