Do you think he said this out of spite, how should I confront him about it?

Anonymous
I confront my boyfriend over every little thing. I'll admit I'm insecure as fuck because of an ex boyfriend. Yesterday I was running my hands through my boyfriends hair and found a very long strand of hair.. so I told him that made me uncomfortable and made me not trust him because he doesn't and shouldn't be around girls like that. Not his home, or job so.. I became suspicious. He asked if I wanted to look through his phone and I said yup! So he gave me his phone and I said you probably deleted the evidence and he said he probably did or he said that's a good thing... y'all my heart broke when he said that. Now it's the next day and it doesn't sit right with me. Dont worry I ended up giving him my phone and password after this cause he let me look through his phone. But everytime I doubt him he proves me wrong but then says dumb shit like this... what should I do?
1
3