A girl I was close with just recently followed me on instagram after 7 months of no talking?

Anonymous
We used to call each other wife and husband and in general I was pretty certain she was into me. We just clicked from the first time and got pretty deep really. We never did anything sexual like kissing or sex.

After a while I decided its best to just slowly fade away and just end the whole thing, as much as I still wanted her in my life I knew at the end if I dated her it would of ended badly most likely, for reasons I won't state really.

So shortly after a small argument on snapchat (Nothing serious) she said "talk to me when you start taking what I say serious". So we stopped speaking after that but still had each other on socials.

Shortly she unfollowed me on Insta so I unfollowed her too, then after a week or 2 I deleted her from Snapchat. Few weeks after doing so she would still see my stories from now and again, but that stopped.

Now fast forward 7 months i just noticed she followed me 6 days ago, out of the blue, she has over a thousand followers and only follows 47 people. I was kinda shocked she followed me so randomly. I have no plan in messaging her or hoping for anything but I wonder.

During those 7 months I really thought she forgot about me. What could be the reason?
1
0