Who do I believe when both parties are saying the other is lying?

Anonymous
My mom told me that my boyfriend mom told her that my boyfriend and his baby mom were messing around. So I’m asking her like how the conversation led to that and she was so confused and could not tell me. So I ask my boyfriend and he was like my mom wouldn’t tell her that because I don’t even talk to my baby mom, that’s my past, she has a boyfriend blah. I also asked his mother and she was like I would not even talk to her about something like that. She has a man and she is happy and I think you need to be happy as well. So I go to my mom and I ask her why she would say that if it didn’t happen and she mom defensive saying that I’m being disrespectful and saying she can’t believe I don’t believe her. Crying and saying that I’m going to walk in on him cheating and reap for disrespecting her. She said why would I lie and I said I don’t know why would you? To hurt me? I don’t know who to trust and I want to give up.
1
1