Are age gap relationships with younger women/men better, worse, or the same as dating someone your own age? How?

Anonymous
I'm 30, but a little curious. For men in their 30s+ who like really young women, are the relationships better or worse for you somehow? I know the divorce rate for age gap marriages is astronomically high, so I guess I'm curious about what these relationships are like.

Older women with younger men can share as well, as I've considered that from time to time lol I haven't been able to do more than casual relationships, even when a young guy has a puppy dog crush on me and I like his personality. The compatibility just doesn't seem realistic to me. I feel like there are usually too many differences in maturity, relationship goals, communication skills, self awareness, etc. I have met a minority of much younger guys who seemed exceptional in those departments, but they're nowhere close to being financially well off enough for the kind of commitment I'm looking for. Dating men 40s+ seems like a lot for me as well, but I'm a little bit open to it.

Anyway, curious minds want to know! Do share :)
8
3