Im beginning to think I'm not meant to be with anybody?

This year 2020 I met over 5 girls and they all rejected me this year. I thought the last girl who I asked out earlier this month said yes.. but it turns out she rejected me. I tried both ways I come to them or they come to me either way they run off to someone else then settles downs with them. This is been going on for years now. I tried over 10 dating apps no luck. I can't even land either a one night stand or land a friends with benefits with someone. I even tried to look for couples but they only females in bed with them. With all my failed attempts and with the years flying by. I'm getting to the point that there's no one out there for me or I'm not meant to be with anyone. Like it's my so-called โœŒ๏ธ destiny โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’. Perhaps the only thing all I can really do right now is to move on with my life without sharing it with someone ๐Ÿ˜” and have and learn deal with it... the reason why I'm posting this up so I can get this out of my chest. During my rejection stages I'll always stay strong and show people that i can be a better person ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Im beginning to think Im not meant to be with anybody?
Im beginning to think I'm not meant to be with anybody?
Add Opinion