Just want some advice to make things even better in a great relationship and very happy and in love hoping for girls thought but guys help if you can?

CelticCrusader
So me and my girlfriend are in a long distance relationship and I won't lie the distance makes it harder but we're making it work. I'm bipolar ocd and adhd possibly ptsd and she is schizophrenic. I know you'd think it would be a bad match right? Turns out no! We actually really understand each other's dissorders and help each other a lot because we can relate well to each other. I love her a lot but she does have some trust issues and that makes it hard for her to be in a relationship. She has also told me she loves me once and twice she has said I'm the only good thing in her life which makes me sad for her. I've only had one girlfriend and she's never really dated. Things are going well but I just want to be a good boyfriend because I love her so much. So any thoughts of sweet kind and loving things I can do to show her how much I care would be helpful. I tell her I love her every day. Tbh I think she might even be the one. All I want is to make her happy and help her learn to let her walls down at a pace comfortable for her but help her in the process.
1
0