Do I have a right to be mad?

Anonymous
My boyfriend is older. And we have been having issues in our relationship. Like he isn't very affectionate, he's addicted to his phone literally, his family members constantly tell him to get off his phone. He never spends time with me. We are on vacation now and he's even worse. I don't think he actually loves me some of the time. Then yesterday it all has built up into anger. He was bragging about how at 24 he got everything he ever dreamed of (wife, House, kids).
His brother is the same age and his girlfriend is also in her 20s like me except they are happy.. I got upset because we can't even have sex without him worry about condoms and pregnancy. I never had a pregnancy scare in my life. But he REALLY doesn't want to have kids with me. He's like terrified of it. Probably because of his ex's. But his brother is in the same boat and would love to have more kids!
So here I am at 24 dreaming of having kids and being a wife.. yet I'm not allowed to experience that... with someone I love. I mean he doesn't mind getting married. Should I throw him away?
Do I have a right to be mad?
0
2