My girlfriend of almost two years is going on a girls trip, three guys are joing but she hasn’t told me about them joining, should I be worried?

Anonymous
I’ve been with this girl for about 2 years. We get along great, have a lot of fun, barley ever argue, live together & have a supporting relationship. Although There was a trust problem occurred in the past from a message I found out about between her and her Ex of three years. She deleted it but I found out right on the spot. It really upset me at the time but She apologized about the DM with her ex, blocked him and we moved forward. BUT I’m getting the same trust issue/Gut feeling about this situation I am currently in.

So she’s going on a girls trip very soon. Its suppose to be a girls trip but I just found out that three guys from her class are going to join them for one of the nights since they’ll be in the same area. I oversaw the group chat she has going on with her girls and one of the girls asked if “they’d be down to meet up with the guys” and my girlfriend said she was down. She doesn’t know that I know that the guys are meeting up with them. She’s aware that the guys are coming to hang with them. So it’s clear that meeting with the guys on one of the nights are part of her plans now. I just got off the phone with her and we were talking about her upcoming girls trip. I asked her if she’s excited and she said she is, I asked specific questions about the trip to see if she would mention the guys at all but she didn’t, not once. She had the opportunity to mention the guys meeting up with them multiple times but she didn’t say a thing. I feel like that’s immediately a red flag. I’m thinking about pretending like I don’t know and waiting until she hopefully says something before she leaves. If she doesn’t say anything, should I be concerned? What if she doesn’t mention it when she’s back from her trip?
20 d
If she ends up mentioning it before she leaves, should I still be concerned?
3
5