My ex boyfriend of 2 years Claims to love me and we remained close friends so what’s the deal here?

Anonymous
My ex boyfriend of 2 years and I still see each other and we have remained close friends and we still kiss hug and cuddle each other and his parents still welcome me over with open arms...

we had broken up due to a bunch of misunderstandings that occurred between us and another woman came into the picture while we were broken up... she abuses him and fights him all the time and he’s clearly not happy with her and tells me all the time that it’s me that he loves and that he’s not in love with her... so why is she still around? Is he too scared of what she will do to him?

My question here is why he isn’t getting rid of her and he still continues to meet with her on days when I’m not available?
Still is in love with me/ confused
wants to keep seeing both of us for different reasons
GirlGuy
1
0