Girlfriend asks for space because of mental health. It's been a week and I'm afraid of losing her. What can I do?

Anonymous
My girlfriend is (23F) and I am (24M) we've been dating for about over a year now And we are madly in love with each other. We know that we want to be together and start a family together, recently she told her parents about our relationship and they did not handle it well. They didn't approve because I was still in college and she was done and working. I am not done with school because I've had to work and pay for my own tuition, but they find that suspicious and hard to believe. She told them that we were not planning on getting married today or tomorrow, and all that she was asking for was a year and a half to two years so I can finish but they said that even if it took me 3 years there would still say no only because by the time I graduate I'll be 27 starting a career that should have begun 5 years ago.. They havs emotionally blackmailing her and threatening her if she doesn't break up. This stress has put a strain on her mental health and we have not been communicating much. things took a turn for the worse when her father attempted suicide because of this. She has been taking this extremely hard, and can't shake the feeling of guilt. Everyone she has spoken to has been telling her to to stay strong and to fight for the relationship until she tells them about the suicide attempt. At that point they tell her to drop it. She's torn between wanting to be with her parents and being with me but she often says that she can't lose her parents. I've been telling her to give a time and that she wouldn't. We have been speaking much because of the situation, but when we do I do offer words to support. She recently asked her some space because see my messages makes her more emotional, it has been about a week and I still haven't reached out because I'm respecting her wishes. She said she was out of town right now and we need to speak when she gets back on January 2nd. I'm so scared of losing her, what can I do to make sure that this doesn't happen?
2
1