Please read the details. What should I do my boyfriend have been lying to me about his family for one year?

Anonymous
We met last year around November (2019) in a university and he asked me to be his girlfriend and we've been going well until today when he said he's been lying to me about his family. I was shocked. He told me since November 2019 that his family is living abroad etc and he went back to his country in February 2020 he's been telling me that his family is living in other home etc and he also lied to me about his brother, he introduced me to his cousin saying that guy is his brother and I believed and today he told me the truth saying that his family was never abroad and that guy is not his brother and he has 4 brothers (he never told me about it) etc
What should I do? Should I forgive him? I love him a lot but I can't believe he lied to me for 1 whole year about his family. He told me today that he was trying to cover the first lie that he said he didn't know what to do.
Ireally confused I hope someone can help me
2
3