It is 10 minutes into 2021 and I already lost my girlfriend. Can you help me with the situation?

molgabor
Who do you think was right?
Because of the virus we had to spend the new years eve apart from each other, and we agreed that we will start celebrating together at 21 hour via video chat. I called her at 20:50 and when she asked I told her I spent some time with my parents, after she got very mad and told me that I don't love her because if I were with my parents it means that I would rather spend new years eve with them than her and it means I don't love her I don't care about her, and she thought I had something important.
In while I was with my parents she wrote me on chat which I didn't see since I didn't had phone with me, and she was with friends so I thought it doesn't matter.
After we argued for two hours straight about it.
Was I right to be pissed because she was outraged i didn't left them and did as she wanted?
3
7