How do I communicate my unhappiness with my partner without causing an argument?

Anonymous
Basically my partner isn't pulling his weight in our relationship. He doesn't do his fair share of anything, he makes little to no effort with my family/friends and he has stopped even showing an interest in me. Its gotten to the point where things need to change ASAP or I'm gone. I've tried telling him when things irritate me but mostly it turns into an argument and then gets forgotten about. So I need to have a proper serious sit down conversation with him about it all and lay it all out for him and let him know how I'm feeling and the severity of it all. How do I go about this? We have never had these kind of issues before so I am unsure how to go about it.
4
2