Why do I feel like this?

Anonymous
I started talking to this young lady, but it seems like she wants to talk every minute. To the point it even went into the early morning. I was starting to feel tired and was like I am going to hit the sack, since it is early in the morning (yet she still wanted to talk). That said I begin feeling like whoa now I won't have anytime for myself, and like you're going to want to talk all day, and everyday without giving me some time for myself. Yet I know that I should be excited and want to talk to her every chance I get as well, but I don't. I feel like don't go from 0-100 in no time, give me a chance to warm up to you and get used to you. Looking for advice, because I don't know why I feel this way. I do want to get married someday, but I don't know, if this stems from me being single my whole life and being able to do what I want to do. Then I think maybe I am not meant to be married, because I tend to be someone who does value their alone time very much. Just trying to decipher why I feel this way, and if others feel this.
Why do I feel like this?
Add Opinion