Why do people say there is no age-cap on love, dating and relationships? that it is never too late? ?

Anonymous
Sometimes i want to give up, other times i don't, it's obviously difficult or impossible because the urge, desire, to want a mate or be in a relationship with someone is instinctual, innate, the desire or urge never goes away unfortuneately.

Sometimes i feel it is too late for me, other times i don't. I'm in my early 30s and never been in a long-term relationship, except for dating someone for a couple of months in 2017, sadly that didn't work out, no one else before or after her.

I sometimes get bitter or have feelings of resentment, get depressed, when i see couples younger than me, especially late teens and early 20's couples, because it reminds me that i was single for most of my 20s.

Are there people out there who didn't meet the love of their life or best relationship ever, until their 30s or older?

Are people still sexually active into their 30s, 40s and beyond, sex still enjoyable in those ages? because i feel i've been led or conditioned to believe, that your 20s are the best years for sex, or dating/relationships.
10 d
why no answers or responses yet?
9 d
i was hoping i would get more responses than this
3 d
well? why is this question so unpopular?
0
1