Is it time to move on from my boyfriend and let this relationship go?

Anonymous
So we’ve been together almost 8 months now and I still haven’t met his family- he’s from a really traditional cultural family and they want to make sure he’s with the right girl- a girl that won’t divorce him etc.
I haven’t met any of his friends and he’s only met my parents so far, but it’s staring to upset me.
I've tried to be patient and we’ve had a big talk about this stuff but I’m not sure it will change.
He lives with his folks and they are both older so he helps them a lot, and spends a lot of time with them, he’s told me that if I’m not ok with that then he’s not sure how it will work in the future... but given he wants to settle down he can’t have it both ways.
Sometimes he won’t even care that he doesn’t see me, like we don’t see each other only on weekends because we have full time jobs, but even on weekends he just wants to see the parents, but I’ve said to him I don’t want to be something on the side and it’s not fair to me,,. he wants to make me happy and is sorry he makes me feel this way but I don’t see it changing.
is it time to move on or just give it more time and not worry so much?
3
3