My girlfriend asked me when will I propose to her and I told her I have no money. Is it game over?

Anonymous
I am impacted by a severe financial crisis and I came from poor and toxic backgrounds. I was given nothing in life.
The jobs aren't paying that much. The competition is high and the employers are picky.
The prices for most things are generally high.
The medical bills are barely payable + some savings for the recovery period.
The must have things aren't cheap and I don't mean those things like iPhones or guns or starbucks.
One or two good things I have going is being debt free and financing everything myself. The apartment rent, the bills, the groceries, the training, you name it.

When I think about it now she can easily choose a boyfriend with a car and a masters degree and who can afford vacations out of the country. These guys didn't have to crawl their way out of poverty.
1
2