Is there a way to rekindle the relationship between my boyfriend's mom and me (read description because I am at fault)?

Anonymous
The first mistake I made was we would do it a lot at his house while his family was inside. She might've known or suspected this so she one day unlocked his door quietly and came in to see me on top of him. We weren't having sex but i only had underwear on. I was in the wrong. She said that I had no manners because his whole family was there and I agreed with her and apologized.
The second thing was her part to get back at me or something. She didn't let me go in the house when Covid started happening. I thought it was fine but she let my boyfriends older brother take his girlfriend and she is white. I am Asian and my boyfriend is also white. I felt like she was being racist to me and my boyfriend agreed with me on that. He said it was wrong that she let his brother take his girlfriend to dinners but not me anymore.

Now she lets me in and I say "Hi, how are you?"
She says "fine." Doesn't even make eye contact with me. So I feel bad. I be really nice to her and she still won't like me no matter what I do.
3
2