How do you be honest with someone without being cruel?

Anonymous
things were great between my fiancé and I we even met each other’s family and we hung out a lot and we would talk almost daily but lately I’ve been questioning if I am wasting my time with him things have gotten to the point where I am catching him lying constantly like saying how he just had a blood test done and that was why he was running late but then without even realising he admits he hasn’t a blood test done in years us meeting up how now gotten to the point where he will only see me when he is horny he has stopped contacting me during the day now he will only call me late at night after 11pm and he wants to stay on the phone for hours sometimes he stays on the phone talking from 11am until 5am sometimes he will call me just to tell me he is gonna go and eat his dinner and have a shower and he will call me right back I mean why even bother calling me I’ve told him I can’t keep staying up late I have even told him I’m sick of us seeing each other being only when he wants to have sex he never wants to see me anymore when I want to see him if I ask he finds a reason for why he can’t even when I keep asking can we go for a drive here or there he finds reasons for why he can’t see me it’s starting to piss me off I’m unhappy but I no longer know how to tell him things need to change without hurting him I love him and want to fight for this relationship I understand he has depression but how do I be honest with him about everything without hurting him
16 d
Update thanks everyone for your help for anyone thinking I don’t trust him is completely wrong because despite the little lies he has told I have no reason to not trust him why wouldn’t I trust him he has never cheated on me and I know for a fact that he will never cheat on me anyway I ended up talking to him about my concerns I expressed here in my post and we have talked things through
16 d
Thank you everyone who has provided help appreciate it heaps I’m off to delete my account now
5
0