Ex girlfriend wants another chance the problem is I doubt she will get help for herself?

ct1243
I’ve been begging my mate to do couples counseling with me and she refused. The majority of the issues has been the result of her behavior in this relationship. The reason why we ended was because I couldn’t trust her because she lied so much and her anger got the best of her. She made the vow she wouldn’t hurt me and ended up doing it. She realizes how horrible she treated me and I don’t know if she actually go through with getting help for herself. I’m in counseling for myself and healing from past traumatic experiences. I’m not saying I’m perfect and I don’t have issues that need to be addressed within myself or in this relationship, but I doubt she’ll help herself that’s all. She knows she’ll lose me, but how can I get her to see that?
1
2