Girls, Help me understand my girlfriend who just left her boyfriend to be with me?

+5Xper
KingDavid11
Me (27) and my friend (25) have been seeing eachother for 7 months now and it has been perfect so far.

She left her boyfriend of 5 years 2 days ago becasue she doesent want to cheat on him and becasue he is not that interested in her and their future.
Now she says that she is depressed and feels sorry for leaving him becasue he is a good guy but dont have common goals and doesent see a future with him anymore, she assures me almost every day she wants to stay with me and she already told her best friends she left him and has someone new who she like very much.
She says to give her time but im worried she is changing her mind. Should i be worried or just give her more time? I understand it is hard to break up with someone after 5 years, even she said it would be easier for her but its not
3