Does anyone else feel like this?

Anonymous
I'm starting to think that love just isn't for me, and I'm starting to feel like I should come to terms with the fact that love just isn't for all of us.

I have been used, lied to and cheated on so many times and I still don't understand why as I do nothing but love, and care, and worry about the person I'm with.

I feel like I'm the last resort, that I am the one they come to when they have no one else, or they're bored of what they already have.

I don't feel as important to anyone that I find important to me... It hurts. A lot.

Do I just... Work on myself and make my life better for me? Should I just focus on me and not care about anyone else, until they show me they do? I am so lost, and I honestly feel lonely.

I'm an incredibly strong woman, but there is only so much even a warrior like me can take.
Does anyone else feel like this?
4
1