Boyfriend complains I'm always sad when he's making me sad?

Anonymous
(We live together). So I'm a pretty upbeat person but ever since he called me a wet blanket for not laughing at ONE joke. he's now labeled me as a negative debby downer. ( I laugh at a lot of jokes and make them) we have only been together for a year...
Anyways before that even happened, he never takes me out unless it's with his best friend, he never watches movies with me, he constantly promises and plans for us to go out and then never does. So empty promises left and right. He isn't affectionate. So that's making me feel even worse because it feels like he doesn't love me, and he's always pissy and snapping at me, knows it, and never apologizes even though he knows he's wrong. I'm trying hard to not just leave him. But I don't see the point. I'm sad because it's like he only wants me when he feels like it. Like I'm only here so he can have access to me and it sucks. He barely even shows we are a couple if we do go out...
What do I do if he's the one making me depressed?
4
2