Would my disabled boyfriend break up with me if he knew I might not be able to care for him?

Anonymous
I've been dating my long distance boyfriend for 3 months now but I've recently been struggling with doubt. He is honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me. We get along so well and he treats me like I am the most beautiful person in the whole wide world.

But he's disabled and needs someone to take care of him and I am completely 100% willing to do that but I haven't told him about my own illness that hasn't really been confirmed by doctors because they don't believe in it.

I have chronic fatigue syndrome I am always tired. In high school I fall asleep a lot for no reason even though I had a ton of sleep and in college I missed a lot of classes because I wasn't able to keep my eyes open.

I've lost jobs because of this I've lost so many opportunities and relationships. I've lost friendships in my life because of this. There are days when I can literally not stand on my feet because I am so weak and I haven't told him about this because I'm afraid that he will break up with me when he realises I cannot care for him.

He's planning on moving out and he wants to get an aid to look after him and I know that he is planning that 1 day I will look after him so I don't know how to tell him that I have no clue if I will be able to do that.

I don't want to lose him I don't wanna lose what we have I feel like if I told him about it he'll breakup with me because hed tell me we are not compatible after all. I don't know what to do. he's super nice and would be nice about it but I don't want him to have fears and doubts and break up with me.
7
1