Would you marry a girl that was raped by several men?

Anonymous
Let’s say this young beautiful girl doesn’t have anyone, it’s her alone so she works to survive. Now some men see a young beautiful girl all by herself; working, traveling and living by herself and they saw an opportunity to take advantage of her, they all raped her in the dark so their identities are unknown, now she is scared and traumatized she knew what happened to her and she fears they may come back, now she realizes how vulnerable she is, she can’t protect herself because it’s her alone and those men are stronger than her. Would you marry her to protect her?
10 d
I asked because I read a survey that men wouldn’t want to marry a girl that was gang raped because “she’s damaged goods” and they wouldn’t want her because a lot of men already had her and they don’t want to deal with the traumatized after effect
20
3