My Girlfriend has suddenly stopped being affectionate. I called her clingy and now im worried I put her into a depressive state?

Anonymous
Basically i called her clingy, but in the next few days she has become less affectionate via any sort of touch. She instead lays in bed, hardly eats, doesn’t really talk much and just overall looks very tired. What do i do? I feel like i sent her into some sort of depression and she won’t communicate what is wrong
10 d
*UPDATE* I talked to her and i feel like such a jerk. Her past has everything to do with how affectionate she is and basically how she was very neglected in that area as a child. I was being selfish and we worked out a plan, instead of her being on me 24/7 she can lay on me while i watch tv or play video games, and at night before we go to bed. And holding hands is definitely a must for her, along with random hugs in the house.
4
10