What Would You Say Makes Someone A Whore?

Anonymous
Trying to understand the difference between a single woman that's just sexually expressive, and what people determine as a "whore?"
2 d
I'm new to sexual things. I met this guy for a date and it went well so we did some stuff because I wanted the experience but we haven't gone all the way. I want to get to know him more. I come from a conservative family, so I was wondering if that makes me a whore or slut.
2 d
I feel like maybe I did damage early on because now it's harder for him to stay focused when we talk. And I want to know him because I want a friends with benefits situation. I don't want to sleep around with multiple people. Just one, and then maybe have a relationship when i'm ready. Which he's okay with but I don't know. All this is new to me and I'm not sure wtf I'm doing honestly lmao. Advice?
94
26