My boyfriend is having inappropriate conversations with another girl online. Should I call him out now or wait to see how it progresses?

Anonymous
I've overseen a few sexual messages between my boyfriend and another girl online. I can't decide if I want to call him out on it now or see how it progresses. This has happened before and it ended up in a big fight and I ultimately (maybe foolishly) forgave him. Since it's happening again I don't think I'll be able to look past this, and am honestly just curious as to how far it progresses. That might be a bit immature, but I've reached the point that I don't really care anymore. Has anyone else ever done this or something like this? Also should I wait and see or just do it?
4
1