Does COVID lockdown make it harder to leave a toxic partner?

Anonymous
I have no friends, no family, and quarantine has made me really lonely. Having virtual friends can only go so far. I need someone to physically be there.

Out of loneliness I’ve been dating this toxic woman for a few months. All we do is fight when we’re together. I even have a feeling deep down that she’s cheating on me. She has a male bestie she goes on Skype with every night. Even has the mans grad picture store in her room. Sometimes she does nice things for me. I have strong feelings for her, but I know it’s not real love. The thought of her with another man makes me go crazy!!!

I know I’m an idiot for staying with her, but I can’t help how I’m feeling. It’s like she’s my drug. I can’t get enough and it’s destroying everyday. Also, I don’t have access to health care so I can’t even seek mental help. Any suggestions?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
0
2