Should I be worried, already in a bad mindtstate, or am I just being paranoid?

Anonymous
So i got in my feels after my girlfriend posted a video of her dancing to a song, it was a little sensual too etc...

I already decided to test her about it and she told me he was just a guy she knew from her previous city and wanted to support
Obviously i already knew this guy had just liked her picture and started following her plus i could follow their message history and it was quite obvious, she didn't know the guy at all... And just started calling me "jealous"

So the guy is flirty with the compliments and it doesn't seem like my girl is trying to get rid of him, even when he asks "how is your love life", she just mentions that life is good and never per se mentions that she is in a relationship with me...

Now ofcourse, i decided to tell the guy after he wanted to meet up "to get to know each other better" i told him, that she is in a relationship and she shouldn't bother...

Now she got mad because apparantly i scared the guy away she wanted to shoot for her collection...
She even excused herself for my behavior via chat lol

I know she doesn't cheat on me cause we are practically together 24/7 but a guy she doesn't know, starts following her, she makes a "cool" video for him, pretends she knows him, is a guy id honestly say might be her type too and now this...
0
1