Girl I used to be somewhat dating and very deep with just messaged me after 8 months?

Anonymous
So we had a very deep relationship, we weren't dating exactly but I was 100% sure she was into me and I was into her too. Things ended between us after 8 months of fooling around. (No sex or kissing none of that).

So we basically kind of stopped talking because we had a small argument if you can even call it that. I had her on socials but she shortly unfollowed me on instagram so I did too. Later on on snapchat; This was around 10 months ago.

She would still every weeks or months check my instagram stories without following me. But around a month and a half ago she randomly followed me on instagram. She didn't message, nothing just followed me. I followed her back and few days later unfollowed her because In my mind I moved on really so I didn't really want something from the past to hurt me again.

So today I just checked my phone and she messaged me saying "Yooooo" I replied friendly normaly and she started saying how its been long and she feels bad about how our great relations have ended. I agreed and was being very welcoming and kind.
She then asks me where am I what I do etc etc, then proceeds to ask me if I'm in UK or not and then asked me this "How long is it gonna be until I can see you again". Which was a bit weird and too fast to ask considering we just started speaking after nearly a year.
She then started saying how her appearence changed and showing her dyed hair just videos of herself to me... I don't know what it is but something doesn't seem right to me or what?
0
1