Found the girl I want to be with then she has a change of heart?

red324
I've never heard of a relationship starting off as a fairy tale love story straight from the beginning. It's always someone changes their mind goes their own way then ends up coming back later on etc. There's always a bump in the road somewhere. I've definetly never heard of dating a girl for two months then she spends the night then two weeks later texts me saying she had a change of heart. You can't say she didn't have any feelings if she spent the night in the first place. I just think I'm doing both of us a disservice by letting go so easy. I think all it is is that things were taking off in a direction she didn't quite want to go yet I think due to past experiences. I'm just letting things soak for now but it is what it is. What about all these people that get married and they fight from almost day one and stay together for years? That's all they do I can't even keep up with whether or not they're on or off and I just give up at the drop of a hat. That's just laziness in my opinion.
0
1