What do you think of male cheaters that won't forgive female cheaters?

Anonymous
Those are the typical guys that will beg for forgiveness after cheating on their gfs or wives but won't forgive if a woman cheats. I'll give you a real life example:

A decade ago, with the help of a private investigator my supervisor caught his wife coming out of a hotel with an aquaintance. He obviously divorced her. Luckily they have no kids. 3 years later, she tries asking for forgiveness and he thinks about it. He forgave her (he doesn't want to live hating people nor holding grudges) but they're just friends, nothing else. They're dating others.
Two of his friends cheated on their wives. Both of the wives filed for divorce and they were begging for forgiveness but she never forgave. Yet, those men were laughing at the idea of my supervisor forgiving his cheating wife. He asked them why is it ok for them to be forgiven but not her; that they still cheated and it makes no difference. They said that they're men and it's different in guys. My supervisor didn't understand their logic at all.

What do you think of men like that?
39
15