Friend refusing to be friends with me because I make him want to cheat on his girlfriend?

Anonymous
Had this good friend. Rich and snob. We mutually liked each other and slept together, but he made it quite clear he didn’t consider me as a potential girlfriend because I wasn’t as rich as he is. We fell out and later became friends again. In the meanwhile he was dating someone else, and as soon as we started talking he dumped her and later told me it was my fault, because he wanted to be with me, and therefore didn’t want to talk to me anymore because I “distracted” him from his girlfriend. Things got back to normal but he never admitted overreacting. Now again he’s starting to be distant and unfriendly because he perceives my presence as interfering with his relationship, even if we hardly talk once every one-two months. He is intelligent and bright, I enjoy talking and spending time with him and by now I lost any attraction and trust for him and would therefore not want to date him. But I would like to have a normal friendship like we used to.
2
4