Guys, Honestly, are you attracted to a girl that acts Aloof or a girl that shows Availability?

SnowyOwl
I saw this video saying that people who seem 'Available' are actually more attractive than people who act 'Aloof'.
It makes sense to me that if a person puts distance, then eventually you lose interest.
However if a person is constantly there for you, eventually you grow some kind of appreciation for them.

So what do you think is more attractive if you were looking for a long term relationship? A girl that seems to be there for you and interested in spending time with you, or a girl that seems distant and like she doesn't need you in her life?

(fyi: im not Asian, im just a fan of kpop, hence the photos I chose)
I am attracted to ALOOFNESS (she doesn't seem to need me in her life and doesn't really initiate communication) - tell me why below
I am attracted to AVAILABILITY (she shows interest in spending time with me and is there for me) - tell me why below
GirlGuy
9 d
Just want to tell everyone im very thankful for such good content in your answers (:
Im glad to see there are many wise kids out there! :D
(yes we are all kids, you can't change my mind)
43
3