Girlfriend wants to try out weed for the first time but with her long-time guy friends that I've never met. Am I overthinking?

Anonymous
The Setting:
We live in a fairly conservative part of the world where even alcohol is discouraged in both of our families. Being a part of the younger generations (we're both in our 20s) we're obviously a bit more liberal and "forward-thinking" when it comes to most things. Most.

The Buildup:
On my end, I disapprove of substance usage of any kind, be it alcohol, tobacco, soft or hard drugs. My girlfriend however has always told me that she has wanted to try out weed for a long time, which she has heard from her guy friends (long time school friends). I never thought twice about the matter because I didn't want to be a controlling boyfriend who restricts their partner. But now she's actually gotten the chance to go through with the plan, I feel extremely uncomfortable with my girlfriend smoking weed with other guys. I trust my girlfriend, but I do not trust weed. I haven't even been introduced to her friends (no hiding, the opportunity never presented itself earlier) but they're supposed to be long time friends, in comparison our relationship together is still pretty new. It also doesn't help that initially when she planned to take me along we found out that weed was an aphrodisiac.

The Conflict:
I just feel extremely uncomfortable about the whole matter especially as she plans to stay at her friends for over 10 hours from the morning so she can smoke up and eat, clean up and be back at her place by the evening. From my end, I've just asked her to keep in touch with me on the day and have already expressed a) how I don't condone weed and b) how I don't condone restricting your partner from trying out new experiences.

My Request:
Am I being wayyy too anxious? Guys and girls how would you feel if you were in a similar situation?
2
1