Is this a sign of interest? Does she have feelings for me?

Anonymous
Is this a sign of interest? For the last year or so I’ve been friends with this women who has heavily relied on me during some personal problems. I’ve been there for her. We’ve become extremely close friends.

Over the past few weeks I’ve noticed her looking at me from afar a couple of times like she’s in deep thought and I’ve also seen her from the corner of my eye looking at me. She also introduced me to her young son over the phone and that’s never happened before.

Yesterday, I walked past her and I noticed she was staring at me and trying to catch my attention.

Today, Our eyes met and for 4-5 seconds we shared some deep contact. She then broke the contact shook/snapped out of it and smiled.

Has she got feelings for me?

I don’t know what to make of it. I’ve never been in this situation.

Please can someone help me tell me what I can do.

Thanks
1 y
Right! Yesterday she ignored me the whole day. I guess she was nervous. Today I spoke to her in the morning and she was still slightly nervous and was staring at me my face and my eyes then throughout the day I continued to ignore her and when I walked past her I could see her looking up at me from the corner of my eyes. I spoke to her again in the afternoon and she kept looking me in the eyes. An hour later she called me and she was bubbly when talking to me like nothing had happened.
1
2