I need help and advice about a complicated relationship, please? (Do forgive my English, I'm not a native.)?

Anonymous
Good evening, I need an advice, you see, my brother has been courting a woman for almost two years now, apparently this woman had rejected him thrice and blocked his number. But my brother is persistent, and really seem to love her even though she told him that she only wants him to be a friend and that she appreciates all that he has done for her, but she cannot see him as more than that.

This woman happens to be one of the bosses of the restaurant I've been working at, I've only known her for a few months. I communicate with her as much as I can to try and help my brother in courting her, but suddenly one day. She started bringing me lunch, giving me gifts and even fixed our schedule so we'll always have the same schedule. I was confused at first until I confronted her and she told me that she can never love my brother, perhaps she once liked him but never loved him. She told me that she "Loved." Me instead.

I told her that we can just be friends because I do not want to ruin my relationship with my older brother who helped me get the job I have now, she told me she understand and she'll stop for the day, but the next day she'll start doing the things she does again. I don't know what to do, I don't know what my brother told my parents but apparently they think I'm spinning a tale and I'm lying, my brother seems to really condemned and my father harshly told me off. Now I'm looking for a place to move into because my home atmosphere has become hateful, my family refused to talk to me and it's tearing me apart. My brother even asked me outside for a first fight, even though I tried my best to avoid the girl my entire shift.

I told the girl what happened and asked her for help, she got upset with my brother that she told him to never speak to her again. The first moment I entered our house, I got tackled and punched by my brother. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm stuck in a losing situation that I don't know how to get out of.
3
3